Learn Ubuntu Linux on a Windows Computer! This is your ultimate chance to learn how to code on a Windows Computer.
This course will take you through on how to download and install VirtualBox free of cost and further how to use to for Ubuntu Linux installation. Later this course will educate you on:
- How to use Ubuntu Linux for basic Coding.
- How to download and install the Chrome web browser & Sublime Text Editor for Coding.
You’ll be also learning how to utilize all-powerful Linux Terminal. You’ll be exposed to an entirely new world once you master the Terminal for coding. This course is created in a very to the point and direct approach and will not at all lengthy and time-consuming, with just 13 video lectures. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There is no such programming skills or special tools required to take this course, all you need is a computer with Internet access and a web browser.
The layout of this course will be:
- Downloading and Installing of VirtualBox
- Downloading and Installation of Ubuntu Linux on a Windows Computer
- Installation of Chrome on Ubuntu
- Installation of Sublime Text Editor on Ubuntu
- Understanding and Usage of The Terminal
- Setting up of Virtualenv On Ubuntu
- Updating Python on Ubuntu
- Spinning up a Django Project on Ubuntu
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gaining knowledge from an instructor having high-end experience in such topics
- Quality course material on Ubuntu Linux
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
The maximum you need is just 1 hour to complete this course and you’ll be an expert by the end. So, grab this super deal and enroll for the course.