The ability to study each potential buyer and respond immediately and appropriately to their verbal and physical cues.
In this course, you” go through the history of psychology in sales, what makes psychology so important in sales, and the key strategies we can utilize to best close the deal. You’ll also discover how to best use psychology and reverse psychology in our negotiations with prospects.
This course is apt for those :
- Who know there is more to sales but have been unsure how to take the skills they have been blessed with and use them to increase their business. improve the client – sales rep relationship and increase personal income.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material on Salesmanship
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.
Grow your Salesmanship
- 0-0 Introduction
- 1-2 The Psychology Of The Sale
- 1-2 Hyperbolic Discounting
- 2-2 The Bandwagon and Ambiguity Effects
- 2-3 The Decoy Effect
- 2-4 The Anchor and Rhyme As Reason Effects
- 2-5 The Ikea Illusion Truth and Peak End Effort
- 2-6 The Loss Aversion Effect
- 3-1 Everyone Likes to Buy
- 3-2 Less is More
- 3-3 Losses Are Better Than Gains
- 3-4 Haters Will Let You Know
- 3-5 Be Prepared
- 3-6 The Close
- 4-1 Introducing The Psychology Profile For Sales