Explore trends from 1994-2003, 2003-2008, 2005 to today, 2008-2012, 2012 to today, & 2008 to today
Learn from history, or be condemned to repeat it. That goes double in the world of tech! Why did GroupOn, Yahoo, and MySpace stumble while AirBnB, Google, and Facebook thrived? This course seeks to answer questions like this, studying the past two decades to summarize some key trends of the tech industry. It rounds off with some specific ideas on how an individual or a company may deal with these trends.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on biggest trends: Big Data, cloud computing, & machine learning
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!