Gain extensive power to predict trends by getting a hands-on experience in Text Mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP) Training for Data Science Applications in R
In the recent few years there are two latest frontier of machine learning and data science that have been acknowledged at a larger extent are mining unstructured text data & social media. This course will help you obtain the tag of an Expert in Text Mining & Natural Language Processing.
This will guide you on:
- How to implement the methods using real data obtained from different sources?
- How to use packages like caret, dplyr to work with real data in R?
- How to utilize the common social media mining and natural language processing packages to extract insights from text data?
This course will enable you to:
- Identify important words in a text and predict movie sentiments based on textual reviews.
- Extract tweets pertaining to trending topics and analyze their underlying sentiments and identify topics with Latent Dirichlet allocation.
- Extract text data from websites, social media sites and carry out analysis of these using visualization, stats, machine learning, and deep learning!
Benefits in terms of Learning out of this course:
- Data Structures and Reading in R, including CSV, Excel, JSON, HTML data.
- Web-Scraping using R
- Extracting text data from Twitter and Facebook using APIs
- Extract and clean data from the Four-square app
- Exploratory data analysis of textual data
- Common Natural Language Processing techniques such as sentiment analysis and topic modelling
- Implement machine learning techniques such as clustering, regression and classification on textual data
- Network analysis
This course will cover both practical as well as theoretical part of training and majority of the course content would be focusing on the process of implementing different techniques on real data and interpret the results.
GRAB THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY AND ENROLL TODAY FOR THIS COURSE!!