Grab the opportunity to learn and understand how to systematically identify and prioritize the needs of your customer and fulfill them in 7 easy steps
Get certified as Kano Analysis Specialist in just 2 Hours!!
The Course is designed to teach you how to construct the Kano Analysis in 7 Easy Steps. It also provides a working case study that evolves at each step of your journey in this course. The course aims to provide you an immersive training experience that not only teaches you the theoretical concepts but also helps you learn to apply them in real-world scenarios.
Outline of the course:
- Kano Analysis
- Different types of Customer Requirements
- Kano Analysis Grid
- Creating and administering the Kano Questionnaire
- Kano Evaluation Table
- Advantages and disadvantages of using the Kano Analysis
This course will also give you a chance to work on real life case studies and targets to provide you with ultimate training experience.
Following are certain outcomes of completion of this course:
- It will enable you to understand and identify customer requirements
- You’ll be specialized in exploring Customer’s Stated and Latent Needs
- You’ll acquire the Knack to Delight Your Customers
Target en-rollers of this course can be:
- Six Sigma White Belts, Yellow Belts, Green Belts & Black Belts
- Lean Specialists
- Process Improvement Experts
- Individuals who deal with client/customers
- Individuals involved in designing products or services for their customers
- Employees of manufacturing or service organizations
- Newbies who are looking to seek a job and begin their careers
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Free follow-up with the instructor
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity.
Enroll today itself!!