It’s time to gain ultimate efficiency in constructing Quality Function Deployment in 7 Easy Steps. Get a hands-on learning in how to convert customer requirements into technical requirement.
Grab your chance to become a QFD Specialist.
There is limited material available on the internet that can explain the tool in a simple, easy to understand and an engaging way. By virtue of this course, we have simplified the usage of this tool into 7 Easy Steps. Irrespective of whether you want to deploy QFD in a Lean or a Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt project OR if you want to use it as a standalone tool, this course will help you to effectively construct the Quality Function Deployment (QFD) in 7 Easy Steps.
Outline of the course:
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- History of Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- QFD Gain Prominence
- 7 Easy Steps to Construct QFD
- Example of Constructing Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Key Points to remember to facilitate QFD Discussions?
This course has 23 videos in total and will take you through all of these in just 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
Following are certain outcomes of completion of this course:
- It will enable you to specialize in creating operational definitions of user requirements
- You’ll be gaining end-to-end proficiency in the process of planning of new & redesigned products
- You’ll be able to easily understand and identify the needs and requirements of your customers
- You’ll be able to Systematically Translate your customer requirements into Technical Requirements OR Engineering Characteristics
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Free follow-up with the instructor
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity.
Enroll today itself!!