Learn Python Django Web Development and understand everything about Database Driven Web Development.
Django and Python can seem overwhelming at first, but they don’t have to be! In this course you’ll be taken through step by step and you’ll be able to build your first web app in just few minutes. You’ll be actually amazed how quick and easy it is to create an extremely professional looking websites, even if you don’t have any programming or web design experience at all.
Enrolling into this course will give you hands-on expertise in:
- How to build Database driven websites with Django
- Python Installation
- Django Installation
- How To Manage URL’s
- How to Create Views/Pages
- How to Use Static Image Files
- How to Use Templates
- Basics of CSS with Bootstrap 4.1
- How To Use Databases With Django
Layout of this course will be:
- Section 1: Setting Up The Development Environment
- Section 2: Creating The Django App Basics
- Section 3: Django and Databases
This course will help you:
- Build your first web app that to just in minutes and without having any programming or web design experience.
- Build a To-Do List app
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Django and how to build web apps using it.
- Website styling using Bootstrap CSS framework
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gaining knowledge from an instructor having high-end experience in such topics
- Quality course material on Python Django Web Development
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Maximum you need is 2 hours for this course and you’ll be an expert. So, grab this super deal and enroll for the course.
Amazing!Instructor cleared each and every point nicely by covering various aspects of Django framework and explained every point clearly and also explained various concepts like tuples and dictionary
FairInstructor cleared each and every point nicely by covering various aspects of Django framework and explained every point clearly and also explained various concepts like tuples and dictionary