In your professional experience as a Project manager, you might have been asked to manage the project. With a vote of confidence appreciated and are determined to do a good job. Contrailiy, you hear that as many as 60% of projects are unsuccessful.
So the question Where do you begin?
Layout of the Course:-
- Get answers to these:
- How do you organize the work?
- How do you create a schedule and budget?
- How do you keep the team members encouraged?
- How do you deal with pressure and perform?
- Get quickly up to speed with project management terminologies
- Gain the confidence to manage your projects more effectively.
- Avoid common mistakes.
- In 60 different topics cover PM Fundamentals
- Start from initiation stage, planning stage, execution phase, and the closing phase.
- Each topic is 1-2 minutes module
- Project management fundamentals (Basics, Initiation, planning, Execution, Closing)
- Grab full foundational understanding of PM
- Prepare for PMP examination
The target en-rollers for this course can be:-
- PMP Exam candidates
- Interested management students for PM
- Enthusiasts who can hand-hold big projects
- PMI-PMP examination candidates
- Business Development Managers
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.