Learn The Important Functions of your Canon DSLR in Photography Starter Kit for Canon DSLR Beginners
In this course you will imbibe the most basic and useful functions of your Camera that can be put into action, You would also learn the basic fundamental terminologies and will feel absolutely prepared to move on to more of the advanced level of the classes. You will gain a strong understanding of the imperative techniques like Composition and Focusing. Corey will guide you through the entire beginner process of thinking like a photographer which helps you to take the best photo possible with the Cannon Camera you have right now.
You will harness a strong comprehension of must know centering and synthesis procedures. Corey will manage you through the whole learner procedure of reasoning like a picture taker which encourages you take the most ideal photograph with the standard camera you have at the present time. You will learn the Effective methods to work with the the following:
- White Balance
- Mode Dial Settings
- Picture Profiles
- Raw and JPEG Benefits
This entire course is build with most video lectures on camera mixed in the real examples to help show and drill in the material being taught, this is Power Material which will lead to you to understand the functions of a Camera.
Learn the simple concepts to learn the unique ability to translate the Camera tricks, and ultimately take the final understanding that you have to learn to how to control the camera.
You would be learning about the following:
- The Camera: Major features of the Camera, beginner’s intro to the functions, menu options and buttons of your Canon DSLR Camera.
- Lens: Learn of how the different lenses effect the outcome of the Photo.
- Focusing: Learn to develop sharp images
- Mode Dial: Learn about the Manual Setting and Automatic Setting modes, wherein the goal is to shoot in the Manual Mode.
- White Balance: Use Live Colour Temperature Sample with Changing and shifting.
- Raw vs JPEG: Using both Raw and JPEG formats and comparing which gives better results in the live examples.
- Composition with Perspective: Learn to position items within your frame to get the most pleasing results.
- Lighting a Subject: Learn to start to thinking like a Photographer seeing the light to create desired results.
- Picture Styles- how color-tone effects the outcome of your photo.
Lightroom by Adobe was used to show the power of Raw Files vs Jpeg. You can download if you want to follow along. You will learn Create Desired photo results understanding how the camera settings effect the outcome of the photograph, understand the Different Camera Modes, menus and buttons, choose the right lens, selecting the right focus mode and choosing the Right White Balance. This course is meant for beginners that need introduction to Canon’s Menu System, buttons and dial and the students who want to learn better from visual examples should take this course.