In today’s busy world, we are inundated with tons of emails. Some are necessary, some are not. Some need a response or an action from you, some do not. How do you manage all of these emails? Microsoft Outlook is the program that many people use to manage their emails, calendar, tasks, and contacts.
This course will show you how to better manage your emails, calendar, tasks, and contacts in Microsoft Outlook. It will show you how to be more productive out of Outlook, and get the most from the powerful program.
On Completion of this course, you’ll be a pro in the following outlook features:
- Handling Attachments
- Advanced Sort
- Conditional Formatting
- Filter and Advanced Filter
- Flags and Reminders
- Managing Junk Email
- Inbox Maintenance
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material on MS Outlook
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.