Grab the opportunity to super specialize in Mac Linux Command Line Basics and become TestNG Designer with this extended course that too in just 4 hours as a beginner.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 24 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 4 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
This is a comprehensive yet simple course on Mac Linux Command Line Basics and totally concentrates on educating the beginners
Following topics will be covered under this course:
- What are the commands in Linux world?
- What are the commands in plain language?
- What are command lines and terminals?
- How to use Terminal?
Layout of the course will be in the following sequence:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Useful Tools
- Section 3: Working with the file system
- Section 4: Redirection using multiple ways
- Section 5: Working with Environment Variables
- Section 6: Conclusion
Following are certain outcomes of completion of this course:
- You’ll be a pro at using the fundamentals of the Unix/Mac/Linux operating system for increasing daily productivity.
- You’ll be an expert in Command Line Tips and tricks.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Free follow-up with the instructor
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
Don’t miss on this unique opportunity.
Enroll today itself!!