Grab this highly affordable and superlative course and become hands-on expertise in Scala that too just in few hours and with the help of 65 elaborated examples.
This course will provide you with all the knowledge related to Scala and all its rage for big data applications as it helps in managing things in a more sophisticated manner than Java. Also, these 65 examples will contribute to building your trust in Scala as each one of them has its own source code attached, and gets across a specific Scala use-case.
This course has 71 videos in total and will take you through all of these in a maximum of 7 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There is only 1 requirement for successful completion of this course that is a basic knowledge of programming, ideally in Java or C#.
Following are the topics covered under this course:-
- Reasons why we even Scala and its basics
- The Little Details That Matter: Pattern Matching, If Expressions, For Loops & Yield
- First Class Functions of Scala
- Collections – Lists, Options, the Details of fold/reduce/shift in Scala
- Classes, Companion Objects, Traits, Self-Types and Dependency Injection in Scala
Layout of this course will be:
- Section 1: Introducing Scala
- Section 2: Expressions or Statements?
- Section 3: First Class Functions
- Section 4: Collections
- Section 5: Classes and Objects
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on Scala
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Maximum you need is just 7 hours to complete this course and you’ll be an expert by the end. So, grab this super deal and enroll for the course today itself.