Discover the unique opportunity to get a step-by-step guide to component-driven development using React 15.3.2
In common terminology ReactJS re-imagines the whole web user interface by breaking down complex UI into granular components. This course will take you through from basic building blocks to animations & routing using React add-ons.
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge related to ReactJS components and concepts involved in it. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities associated with it. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 74 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 8 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There are only 2 requirement to enroll in this course:
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
This detailing will include:
- Re-imagining of the web user interface
- Breaking complex UI down into granular, reusable components
- Learning through exapmles
Following are the topics covered under this course:
- Installing and setting up a basic development web server
- React basics
- React in-depth: The React component life-cycle
- React in production environments
NOTE: This course uses React 15.3.2
React JS re-imagines the web user interface by breaking complex UI down into granular, reusable components. Learn ReactJS by example: from basic building blocks to animations and routing using React add-ons
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab this exclusive chance to learn and explore more of ReactJS and enroll today itself!!