Learn jQuery and grab hands-on expertise in a few hours and with the help of 53 elaborated examples.
This course will provide you with all the knowledge related to jQuery 3.1.0 and jQuery UI 1.12.1 and all those operations that one can perform on their website. This course will take you from basic building blocks to developing your own custom plugins.
Following are the topics covered under this course:-
- Installing and setting up a basic web server with jQuery and jQuery UI libraries
- jQuery basics
- jQuery in-depth
- jQuery plugins
- Accomplishing stuff with one line of code
- Basic blocks building in order to custom plugins
- Learning through examples of jQuery usage and application in the real world
Layout of this course will be:
- Introduction To jQuery
- Installation And Set Up
- Some Loose Ends
- Event Handling
- CSS And Animations
- DOM Manipulation
- Ajax Requests
- Performance Optimizations
- The Widget Factory
- The jQuery UI Library
Key-enrollers of this course can be:
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on jQuery
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!
NiceThe examples of code are explained very well. Clear instructions are provided in each tutorial concepts like are explained thoroughly jQuery in-depth: Advanced selectors, event propagation, event capture and bubble phases, how animations work and much more
FineExcellent course material covering Query basics: Selectors, selector functions, mouse, key event handlers and various other core concepts.