In today’s busy world, we are sometimes overwhelmed with huge amounts of data, sometimes that data can come from more than one table, or even more than 1 data source. Trying to make sense of this data can be a tedious task. Microsoft PowerBI will allow to use to pull in all of your data , and then make great reports and dashboards from that data.
This course will show you how to connect your data from different sources into PowerBI, start to make powerful visuals, how to format those visuals, and how to add slicers to make dynamic dashboards.
On Completion of this course, you’ll be a pro in the following concepts & processes:
- Pulling in your data from different sources
- Creating your first Visual
- Building a visual from 2 tables
- Making a Combo Chart Visual
- Using Power Query to restructure the data
- Creating Map Visuals
- Creating your own Calculation
- Decomposition Tree Visual
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material on Power BI
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.