This course can be taken by any Engineer, Architects, Coders who are street smart, Product Managers, Techies, Computer Science, Journalists, IP Lawyers willing to gain knowledge of recurring patterns of problems with the solutions in technology. Through this course you will understand the ‘how’ of Software Design without being constrained by it, the intelligent concept of software, how to crack software engineering interviews as this course not focuses on syntax but also on Design and Thinking. The following is included in this course learning:
- Decorator, Factory and Abstract Factory,
- Strategy, Singleton and Adapter,
- Facade, Template and Iterator,
- MVC, Observer and Command,
- Composite, Builder and Chain of Responsibility,
- Memento, Visitor, State,
- Flyweight, Bridge and Mediator,
- Prototype and Proxy,
- Double-Checked Locking and
- Dependency Injection.
- non-GoF pattern,
- Dependency Injection.
Examples Included are:
- Java Filestreams,
- XML specification of UIs,
- Database handlers,
- Document Auto-summarization,
- Python Iterator classes,
- Tables and Charts,
- Media players,
- Lambda functions,
- Undo/Redo functionality,
- SQL Query Builders,
- Exception handling,
- Activity Logging,
- Immutability of Strings,
- Remote Method Invocation,
- Serializable and Cloneable, Networking.
- Dependency Inversion,
- Demeter’s Law,
- The Open-Closed Principle,
- Loose and tight coupling,
- The differences between frameworks,
- Libraries and design patterns.
This course has 62 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 12 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck in the course forum column.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!
FineGreat quality and thorough lectures covering Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern Design, Singleton Pattern, Builder Pattern, Prototype Pattern, Adapter Pattern Bridge Pattern and various other patters.
Great!Detailed coverage of topics, excellent graphics used to explain concepts like MVC paradigm, along with implementation, also there is a question and answer session included in the dynamic video tutorial.