Learn data structuring & Algorithms in Java from basics to advanced level and also, become a pro in framing algorithms Java.
This course will cover Big-O Notation and complexity, queues, trees, heaps, graphs and graph algorithms, Linked lists sorting, and searching and you will learn data structures and algorithms through visual and spatial ways.
When the information we are gathering is given to us in visual and spatial ways as evolutionary our brains process information differently. It is very hard to understand about Data Structure and Algorithms in other ways as compared to visually granted knowledge. This course has been designed by a team that has put concepts experienced and applied at work.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer or a Computer Science Graduate really looking forward to visualize data structures and internalize the way they work and refresh important fundamental concept.
Layout of this course will be:-
- Data Structures & Algorithms – A Symbiotic Relation
- Complexity Analysis and the Big O-Notation
- Linked Lists
- Stacks and Queues
- Sorting and Searching
- Binary Trees
- Binary Search Trees
- Binary Tree Problems
- Revisiting Sorting
- Heap Problems
- Graphs Algorithms
- Shortest Path Algorithms
- Spanning Tree Algorithms
- Graph Problems
Key en-rollers of this course can be:-
- Computer Science graduates
- Software engineers graduates seeking to refresh fundamental concepts
- IT Professionals seeking to visualize all data structures, and internalize the workflow
- Students or professionals with no data structuring experience
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gaining knowledge from an instructor group having high-end experience in such topics
- Quality course material on Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Don’t miss this unique opportunity and enroll today itself!!
FineQuite comprehensive, as this course provides best quality of video explaining various concepts of stacks and queues in detail.
GoodI bought many courses and this must if you are a techie. As this course covers various concepts of Data Structures which you won’t get to learn with in-person interaction who explains various concepts of Data Structures like Linked lists, Sorting and searching algorithms and a lot more in detail.
satisfactoryA thorough explanations of each concept has been briefly explained. Concepts like Binary heap, binary tree and most important topics like Breadth First Search, Depth First Search and also their implementation in real life examples by using pre order, post order and In order approach.
NiceDeeply explained Data structures, flow control, loop, Binary trees and various other concepts like stacks queues and their implementation by applying of problem solving approach using Java programming language.
Great !Learnt a lot from this course. This course has a lot about introduction like characteristics of java programming language like robustness, security, portability, object- oriented approach for implementation in various fields like web development, application development by covering various other aspects of various kinds of Data Structures in detail.