Getting past our fears!!
Death is something that we all have to face sooner or later. ‘I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it’ is a common response to this inevitability. Reasonable though this may seem, we may actually be short-changing ourselves in adopting it. This is because facing up to the reality of death can actually enrich our lives by helping us to appreciate how precious life is and how important it is to make the most of it while we can.
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 7 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
This course consists of four sections:-
- Why it is important to be ‘death aware’.
- Overview of the issues involved in facing someone else’s death
- Key issues involved in bereavement.
- Why it is pointless and self-defeating to try and evade the fact that we are finite creatures, that death is part of life.
On completion of this course you’ll be better equipped to support others through difficult times and have a fuller appreciation of what your life offers
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.