Make Reflective Practice an Everyday Reality
This is a follow-up course for “Getting Started with Reflective Practice:, and to begin with we believe you have sound knowledge of the same!
This course will provide you with all the practical as well as theoretical knowledge. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the related complexities. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn. This course has 7 videos in total and will take you through all of these in maximum 3 hours. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck.
This course has been designed keeping two kinds of people in mind:
- Practitioners who want to take their knowledge to the next level; and
- People who are at a Managerial role and want to promote their reflective practice in their respective responsible domain.
Five video-based core elements:
- Section 1: Why develop critically reflective practice
- Section 2: Reflective tools I: Why use them
- Section 3: Reflective tools II
- Section 4: Reflective tools III
- Section 5: Embedding reflection in practice
There is also a module companion workbook that you will need to print out before you start the course. This is an important resource for you, as it will help to extend and consolidate your understanding and provide you with a set of notes to act as a reference source for future development.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of your life.