Go from basic to advance in MS-Excel and get mastered in utilizing two of the powerful data analysis tools in Excel’s arsenal – Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
This course will provide you with all the practical knowledge on how to create advanced charts and pivot tables in MS Excel. Also, it’ll help you in understanding the complexities involved in it. Each and every concept in this course has been visually described and elaborated, in order to make it easy for you to understand and learn.
This course has 93 videos in total and will take you through all of these in just 1 hour. You can watch the videos at your own pace and accordingly can raise doubts or questions if you get stuck. There are only 2 basic requirement to enroll in this course, that is:
- Computer operating knowledge
- Microsoft Excel
Concepts covered in this course:
- In-depth coverage of pivot tables and pivot charts
- All kinds of charts in Excel: Bar Charts, Column Charts, Line Charts, Pie Charts, Area Charts, X Y Scatter Charts, Bubble Charts.
Layout of this course will be:
- Introduction to Pivot chart and tables – Basics
- Types of charts – Discover the types of charts present in MS Excel
- Sub-types of charts and its uses
- Modifying charts
- Chart Templates
- Pivot charts
- Pivot tables
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material on MS Excel
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Be it a working professional or a student, this course will be helpful to all. Don’t miss on this unique opportunity and enroll today itself!!