Grab this ultimate chance to learn how to build voice-activated applications for Echo and other Alexa-aware devices, also gain some exclusive knowledge on designing and building sound interaction models for your Alexa skills. This course will also help you implementing robust fulfilment models using AWS Lambdas.
Going by the recent trends, Siri, Alexa Google Now & Cortana are some of the most featured technologies these days, highly being utilized to transmit complex information freely and in the most conversational way.
Following are the topics covered under the Alexa section:
- Text & Voice interfaces and trends in computer-human interaction
- The interrelation between Alexa, Lex, Echo and other aspects of Amazon ecosystem
- Interaction models including Utterances, intents, slots, prompts and their resolution into API calls
- Fulfilment models: Here AWS Lambdas will be used to fulfill users interests and you will also gain perspective on how AWS Lambdas provides smooth auto-scaling code endpoints.
Following are the topics covered under the Lex section:
- Interaction & Fulfilment Models
- Third party integration which will educate us on how a chatbox can be added to a slack workspace
For successful completion of this course you require:
- Basic understanding of HTTP/s and how REST APIs work
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Gain knowledge from an instructor having high-end experience in such topics
- Quality course material on how to build apps using Amazon’s Alexa and Lex
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
This course is highly beneficial for Echo or Fire TV Developers, also, for Website and Mobile App Developers. So, don’t let this opportunity go by and enroll today itself.