Programming interviews are like standard plays in professional sport – prepare accordingly. Don’t let Programming Interview gotchas get you down! This course has been drawn by a team that has conducted hundreds of technical interviews at Google and Flipkart
This course is about the Programming interviews which are different from real interviews, and has been taught by highly experienced professionals from Google and Flipkart.
The following has been covered in this course:-
- Memory layout of pointers and variables,
- Pointer arithmetic and Arrays,
- Pointers to pointers,
- Pointers to structures,
- Argument passing to functions,
- pointer reassignment and modification
- Character pointers & Character arrays,
- Null termination of strings,
- h function implementations with detailed explanations.
- Linked lists:
- Visualization and Traversal,
- Creating or deleting nodes,
- Sorted merge,
- Reversing a linked list
- Doubly linked lists.
- Bit Manipulation:
- Work with bits and bit operations.
- Sorting and searching algorithms:
- Recursion: Master recursion with lots of practice!
- 8 common and uncommon recursive problems explained.
- Binary search,
- Finding all subsets of a subset,
- Finding all anagrams of a word,
- The infamous 8 Queens problem,
- Executing dependent tasks,
- Finding a path through a maze,
- Implementing PaintFill,
- Comparing two binary trees
- Data Structures: Understand queues,
- Stacks and Heaps,
- Binary trees and graphs in detail
- Step-by-step solutions
- Game of Life,
- Sudoku Validator,
- Breaking a Document into Chunks,
- Run Length Encoding,
This course can be taken up by Computer Science students, software engineers, Folks with zero programming experience, Machine Learning and Language Processing folks.
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrollment are:
- Quality course material
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
Grab the opportunity and enroll today!
Pointer and Arrays
Strings are just pointers at heart
General programming problems - practice makes perfect
Big-O Notation, Sorting And Searching Algorithms 11 Lectures
Recursion and the recursive sense
- What is Recursion – Why is it so hard?
- Binary search – implemented recursively
- Find all subsets of a set
- Check whether 2 binary trees are the same
- Implement paint fill to color a region on screen
- Build A car Given Tasks And Dependencies
- Generate Anagrams Of A Word
- Help A Rat Find It’s Way Through a Maze
- Place 8 Queens On A Board Safely
Stacks And Queues
Binary Search Trees
Binary Tree Problems
Revisiting Sorting - The Heap Sort
GoodI could grasp all the concepts easily. This is a pure technical course covering various concepts of Stack and queues like circular queues, implementation of queues.
GoodEasy knowledge and deep clarity by covering various notations Pointers and Arrays, Recursion and the recursive sense, Stacks And Queues, Binary Trees and various other interesting concepts in detail are covered in this tutorial.