Real-world, code-oriented learning for programmers to use probability/stats in all of CS, Data Science and Machine Learning!!
On Completion of this course, you’ll be able to understand:
- Necessary concepts in stats and probability
- Important concepts in the subject necessary for Data Science and/or ML
- Distributions and their importance
- Entropy – the foundation of all Machine Learning
- Intro to Bayesian Inference
This course is just apt for you in case you are:
- Beginner ML and data science developers who need a strong foundation
- Curious about data science and machine learning
- Looking to find out why probability is the foundation of all modern machine learning
- Wanting to know how to harness the power of big data
Some exceptional benefits associated with this course enrolment are:
- Quality course material on probability & statistics
- Lifetime access to the course
- Instant & free course updates
- Access to all Questions & Answers initiated by other students as well
- Personalized support from the instructor’s end on any issue related to the course
- Few free lectures for a quick overview
It’s time for you to grab the opportunity and make the most out of this course.
No student enrolled.